Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 16, 2009


It seems I post at the end of the day as an afterthought. It's not that I don't want to post, it's just that there are so many other things I want to do as well. I got some scrapping done tonight, trying to get some work ready to take to Scrapyard on Thursday-I can do some work of my own before my class. I fall asleep almost on the way home and then have a ten minute power-nap when I get home. If I begin to work in my studio, I don't cook eat, or do much else, so the past couple of days I haven't allowed myself to start anything until I've cooked and eaten. I made some amazing Greek soup tonight, I really can cook when I do it. It's all about discipline or my lack of it. It is nice to have such a full life though, that I hardly want to take time to eat or sleep. Maybe that's dysfunctional.............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!