Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Movie night





In Lethbridge tonight and almost ready for bed. We went to see Alice in Wonderland tonight, what a blast it was! But I'm sitting here in the dark at my daughter's house and that's all I'm going to say tonight, as I can't really see. Speaking of not seeing, I can't find the delete key on her laptop. Plus, we're getting up early hin the morning to drive south to Waterton Park, in the mountains. On another note, my ex-husband found the coffee pot had mold in it, when he was here. At least she told me. She doesn't drink coffee, but if I don't get a cup right pronto in the morning, my eyeballs kind of wobble around on their own (ie NOT together) until I do have caffeine. Only a little will do. I won't be able to see to drive to Starbucks. Please send help.

5 comments:

  1. I would, but I just swilled the rest of mine. Almost snorted some out reading your post. Hilarious. Nice layouts, now, are those digi or real, (not that digi isn't real, but you know what I mean).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Electra, you poor girl!!! If I could Fex Ex a nice, caffienated bev over to you I'd do it right now. Your layouts are great! I'm especially loving those penguins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great colors! on your blog AND on these scrapbook pages. so much luscious color, deep bold vibrant color!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab layouts and once again you have me laughing by the way you write, i love it.

    chriss x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!