Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Last Century

The Random Redhead Challenge at 
invites us to make something with the theme:
The Last Century. 
 I was wandering around over there, and there is some really wonderful art going on.  I took it literally, as if it were a class assignment and I would get detention if the teacher found out it was even one year less than a century.
(What the heck is wrong with me???)
This is a photo of my grandmother and another lady I don't know.  Grandma is sitting down.

Digital frame is by Nicole of NBK Designs,

I think my grandmother would have been about 14 here and that would have made it about 1906.
So that's in the LAST (as opposed to) THIS century right?

There you have it.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic colorful piece!

    Thanks for playing the Last Century Challenge at Gingersnap Creations! Don't forget to come back and vote for your favorite entry once the challenge closes!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!