Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Music

has always been an important part of my life.  One of the things my birth parents requested was that I be raised with music.  So music was very present in our home and I learned to play a number of instruments.  In fact, I even won a scholarship to the International Peace Gardens Music Camp when I was 13!
Normally for the
I do something digital.  
Not today.
'This is a real honest to goodness paper LO.

It's a picture I took of the sky one day and every time I look at it I think of music.
I think the quote says it all.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have music in your soul.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your musical life my dear. Good to hear. Your collage is wonderful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, original collage, Electra! If the universe can hear my music, it must be holding its metaphorical ears! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! The link when I click on your name doesn't work any more, and the URL gives me a miniature screen! From what I can see, this is a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Music is just the beginning of this picture ... I think spiritual, heavenly, just plain beautiful. Love your LO ... how do you copy your layouts so you can use them on your computer? I would love to be able to do that as well. I have scrapbooking materials that aren't being used and they should be. Thanks for another beautiful contribution to my day ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never would have thought of music when I looked at the sky ..... until you mentioned it and now I can hear a great crashing of Beethoven when I look at this. Magnificent, Electra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!