Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mail Art-OOPS.

This week at
we have been invited to create something to do with
MAIL ART

It just so happens that I
am going to be published!!!!
and needed to mail off the items that are going to be
published!!!!

It also so happens that I did not really READ the invitation to create in its entirety.
We were actually invited to create an
INVITATION

OOPS 
 But I  I took a photo of the envelope anyway.
tee hee

Now go over to
The Three Muses
and check out the amazing art from folks who actually
READ instructions. 
Thanks for coming by!

5 comments:

  1. sooo awesome being published!!! way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous envelope and congratulations on being published!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being published, Electra! Great envelope!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool mail art.
    Congrats on being published. I am so proud to be your friend. And impressed too. But not surprised. You are amazingly creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!