Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Look What Santa Brought Me!

OK, Santa didn't really bring me 
anything that I used on this card, 
that's just the title of the very first challenge for 2013 at
BUT 
they said we could pull out something we hadn't used before and while I was wandering around in my Christmas stash I found this great stamp which I'm almost positive I have not used before.  
At least not this year, anyways. 
At the time of this posting, 
there are already 67 participants in the
challenge, you could be number 69!
(after me, of course)  
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great stamp and card. I think I will har to join in this year. I am a slacker when it comes to Christmas cards especially after the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of their stamps (love them) but this one is new to me too ... love that lacy trim ... so glad you're starting 2013 with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well now it really feel,s like we've OFFICIALLY started 2013 off right since miss electra is IN DA HOUSE!!! happy new year missus, you have really started quite brilliantly, i LOVE that stamp, i loooooooove the lace and the whole card just totally ROCKS!!! (as do you... obviously...) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!