Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Family Portrait

Our new challenge fore the Order of the Opus Gluei is a Colour Challenge
 
Use all bright colours or all pastles.
I used all brights.
But you can tell that,. right?
Poobah Rosemary has made some fantabulous projects
out of rich vibrant colours,
I weon't tell you exactly what they are,
you'll have to go over there and see them

You have until Saturday Alpril 20th to create something
with a split personality-brights or pastels.
Can't wait to see what you create!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, this is priceless! I do hope your family understands you...Wonderful funhouse effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious, is one of them you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. brutal pictures!!! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrgh. Yes sheila, top right, that's what I look like when I wake up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever, fun and fabulous! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!