Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Then and Now

Grand Poobah Rosemary has challenged us to give a makeover to something
for our newest challenge at The Order of the Opus Gluei
Challenge #207 is THEN and NOW
(I am the one that needs a makeover, 
but in lieu of that happening,)
I redid an old clipboard that was on my bathroom wall.
BATHROOM???, you ask?
Yes, my art is on every wall in my home.
Isn't yours?
Here is the old project:
and here is my new improved version:
 


and proof that it REALLY is in my bathroom:

You have until May 3 to link up with us in the comments at
The Order of the Opus Gluei
so we can stop by and leave you some love.

C'mon, play along.
Give something a facelift.
You know you want to.

Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. WAY COOL!!! I have my art in every room too = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is your bathroom!! Love the colors. I don't have my art in every room but I should. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!