Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Sugar Plum Fairies!!

It's a new month at
and that means
there is a new 
CUSTOMER CHALLENGE!
This month's theme is Sugar Plum Fairies!
The rules are really simple
and you can find all the deets
Do these samples help get you started?


The other good news is that with each month
comes brand new yummy collage sheets,
digital stamps, papers and embellies!
I also made some samples to get your creative juices going...



How are you doing so far?
Are you still with me?
I love this month's products and got, oh, shall we say, a little
carried away.  lol

We also have a free digital stamp for you this month.
Isn't he cute?
Just right clicki on him and save.
Here is an ATC I made with his image:
So have you made all your Christmas cards yet?
With all these new products, 
you'll really have fun finishing them up.
You can find all of the November products 

There are tons more amazing samples
from our talented Design Team to
make you quit your job and run to your craft room to
start making stuff obsessively.
Just head on over to

I will see you over there.
And most importantly,
HAVE FUN!!

Thanks for coming by!



6 comments:

  1. Love your ATC's. You put me in the Christmas mood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such gorgeous pieces! I cannot even pick a favorite! thanks for the freebie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing creations Electra, you never cease to amaze me with your beautiful art! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What amazing inspiration! Love them all. You're card with the freebie is darling, as well. Thanks so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What amazing inspiration! Love them all. You're card with the freebie is darling, as well. Thanks so much! xxD

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!