Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 3, 2015

December Challenge at Gecko Galz

Can you believe it?
It's December already.


Are you as crazy-busy as I am?

I know the answer to that. lol

Gecko Galz has a new challenge for our new month, 
and it's just the theme to take you away from it all, for a nice break
So you can retreat to your secret special crafting space.
and make something dreamy,
and have a cuppa, while the tree decorates itself 
and the presents wrap themselves.
Just for a little while.
Really!
It will work!
Just try it!
Here is what I made to help get your creative juices flowing:
All of the images I have used can be found at our

And all the deets are at 
as well as more inspiration from our DT.

(Psst.  There is a free gift with purchase at the shop right now too!)

I can hardly wait to see what you create for our 
Far Away Place Challenge

and thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!