Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 24, 2016

I'm scared of

a number of things.But nothing more than
SPIDERS.
It's a Phobia, really.A major one.
In fact, when I saw the theme for the week at
I decided I simply could not play along.
So sad.
I argued with myself at great length.
Even tried to do a piece with something else.
But the fact is,
I am scared of SPIDERS.
Very, Very.
And art is about honesty, if nothing else, right?
So here you go.

I did it.

credits:  Cajoline, Berna Datema, Itkupilli

Have a nice day.
And I will try to visit your samples, but I waen you,
if you have a spider on yours,
we will no longer be friends.

That's the best I can do.  :-)

4 comments:

  1. You are so funny!
    Have a Happy and FUN week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Electra, well done! And I'm with you, not a spider fan either! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I'm glad you managed to overcome your phobia, Electra .... just long enough to create this gorgeous piece. You're so brave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a major phobia against spiders as well, this is a fabulous page.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!