Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Pink Christmas

Each year in October, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Stephanie and Lauren 
at 
host a challenge where they ask everyone to make holiday cards that are, 
(as the title suggests, lol) *PINK*... and then 
they each donate $2 to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation 
for each card that gets linked up. 
Even though I don't often get to link up with them
and make too many cards,
I wouldn't miss this for anything.
I made a few pink cards for the cause:




You have until October 19th,
 plenty of time to get in on
Pink Christmas too!
Get all the deets HERE

And Link Pink
for the cause!

See ya over there!



7 comments:

  1. Oh wow, they are all absolutely amazing!! I love the designs of each one, especially the Christmas angel!! Just gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say you totally ROCKED the pink cards for a cure ... I love each and every one ... so glad you joined us in the fight against Breast Cancer at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful selection of cards for a very special cause.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Patty,
    your cards are just wonderful! I especially love the one with the angel!
    What a super gift that Stephanie & Lauren give- Kudos to all of you who participate! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You really pinked up Christmas! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooooooooooooooooh! i have to confess, missus, that one of the highlights of this challenge each year has been seeing YOUR AMAZING CARDS! and once again, you do not disappoint... a 6-pack (if i may be so vulgar) or pulchritudinous (yes that's a word... and a compliment, lol!) pink perfection!!!!!! thank you so much for helping us raise money for breast cancer research by LINKING PINK at JINGLE BELLES! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lineup of pink loveliness! That first card caught my eye in the linky gallery and I had to pop over to give it a close up check out! I'm so glad I did because the rest of your designs are just as ahhhh-mazing! I'm happy to be your latest follower! Would love to have you come for a visit, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!