Total Pageviews

Monday, November 26, 2018

Very Merry Designs

Today is my day
to be featured on the

So I was in the mood to make
some ATC's rather than my
usual digital samples
I printed out the papers and images 
and used them for my ATC's.
 All of the backgrounds are from the
Dashing Through the Snow
paper pak
 and all of the images
are from the
Christmas Tangles digital stamp set.
I sized them out in
Photoshop Elements, printed them and
coloured them with markers.
I actually use this stamp set a lot.
It's one of my favorites.

and then I finished them off with
stuff from my
way-too-big
Christmas stash.
Be sure to check out these and the
many other
awesome Christmas goodies at
the

You will have SO
much fun with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!