Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Welcome to October!


Look at our new Customer Challenge theme!
I love this one!
GYPSY FORTUNES!


You have the entire month of September to
join in with our Customer Challenge.

The only requirement is that you use at least
one Gecko Galz item.
How easy is that,
with these gorgeous products?!

And you could be the winner of a 

$25.00 Gecko Galz Shopping Spree!

Here is a little something I made to help get your creative juices flowing:

For this piece, I used the beautiful
Gypsy Beauties Collage Sheet set
La Isla Bonita, Smitten and Tribal Fire
 Paper paks
and the Chalkboard Sentiments
Collage Sheet Set


You can get all of the cool Gecko Galz 
papers, digital stamps and Craft kit from
that I used from 

Have you checked out our 
Gecko Galz Papercrafting
Facebook group yet?
We have the best challenges on there, always something
extra special and the
pieces by our talented Design Team
will
BLOW YOUR MIND!

I will watch for you over there
and I promise you, you will not be disappointed.
In my humble opinion, the
Gecko Galz Papercrafting group is
such a fun creative community to be a part of.

Here is just one example of the challenges for this month:
See you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!