Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mojo Challenge 35


It's Sunday. A week from now, I should be camping in Bar Nunne, Idaho. Who names a place Bar Nunne? Is it better than everywhere else, bar none? Or worse? I guess I'll find out.

I finished my Bliss album today, after spending 6 hours straight on it yesterday. I'm really happy with it. Judy called me yesterday and raved about my retro album that's at Bliss for this month. When I turned it in, Rose did the same. I think it's a winner. Holy cow, what a lot of work it was, though! Makes this one look like a walk in the park. Who ever started that saying, walk in the park? Was it someone walking in the park? Was the walk easy? Was the day easy? Money doesn't grow on trees, that's another one I've always wondered about. Is there a secret money tree somewhere that the person whose yard it is in doesn't want the rest of us to know about, so they made up the saying? It all makes my head hurt.

The page is about my girl, who is in Tofino now. I guess she caught a 35 pound fish the other day. Cool, I haven't taken her fishing since she was 4. I miss her, maybe that's why I did a LO about her. I just booked our rooms at the TI in Vegas, she's going to love it. I hear the beds are to die for. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

3 comments:

  1. Great page... LOVE how you did the titles. Thanks for playing along with us!

    Jen- Scrapmojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout for scrapmojo! Love all the color!

    Thanks for playing along!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great I love the little bits you picked too. :) very fun page indeed

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!