Total Pageviews

Monday, July 6, 2009

Pluggin' Along


Oh man, what a long time it's been since I've been here. Busy getting ready for our trip, busy wrapping up the Cuba albums, busy with work, busy with whatever. I'm spending so much time getting inspired by other's work on line, that I haven't done so much of my own. Well, that's not actually true, I have done my wall gallery in my bedroom, it's looking pretty fine.

And I ripped up the carpet in my studio, laid tiles (the baseboards aren't on yet) and re-organized the entire room. Now I have so much natural light, I LOVE IT! So I have accomplished some things.

And what I HAVE done, I've taken great care with an great time. I may be less productive, but there's a better quality of work that I'm bringing to the table. I feel good about that.

Now that I've said how regretful I am that I haven't been here more, I shall sign off so I can go to bed. What can I say? I do the best I can with what I have. There simply are not enough hours in the day for the things I WANT to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!