Total Pageviews

Friday, November 27, 2009

TGIF


I know, I know, EVERYONE says this come the end of the week. But I really really really mean it, as I am so grateful I don't need to drive into work tomorrow. We had a snowstorm today...early this afternoon I was hanging around outside, with no coat on, then BAM. We got slammed. It took me 2.5 hours to get home, a route which usually takes 20 minutes. I had the traffic report on in the truck, "almost 50 cars in the ditch, the north highway is closed, a 15-car pileup on McNight..."...when they said "there are too many accidents to report, we give up", I knew I was hooped.
I was in 4-wheel drive, so I wasn't spinning out like most others on the road, but it didn't make any difference, as I had nowhere to go. Cars to the right of me, cars to the left of me. Isn't that a song?
I've posted a mini-album here for the Opus challenge #34 Sweetie Pie. Check this site out, the ladies are a hoot and have both wonderful talents to share, as well as a great sense of humour! here
As an aside, Blogspot is terrorizing me tonight, won't let me add more than one photo to this post, and shuts down when I try to add more. As a last resort, I've put the pics in Smilebox. It was a fun challenge, as all the Poobah's are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!