Total Pageviews

Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Fills #200!

1. Why does _everyone in the world, including me, complain about the weather, when complaining changes nothing?_.
2. _I wish I could just pack up and_ see the world.
3. Thank you for _being my friend_.
4. _Christmas_ is my favorite holiday because _there is so much to do and so many pretty things to go see_.
5. I am SO _glad it's Friday_.
6. _We're only as happy as we_ make up our minds to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _visiting a historic house that is decorated for Christmas_, tomorrow my plans include _an art gallery with my daughter_ and Sunday, I want to _kick back and relax_!

3 comments:

  1. Being your friend is easy. You are a wonderfully upbeat and happy person. Love that about you. AND your sense of humor and creative mind is a bonus too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooh, and old house decorated for Christmas? I LOVE old houses! In fact, I own one built in 1860. It's for sale, if you're looking to move to Maine. :-)

    Come on and visit my answers at billyrhythm.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good weekend planned. Remind me to tell you about some of the places I visited in Canberra a couple of weeks ago. I SO wanted someone like-minded to wander with....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!