Total Pageviews

Friday, February 4, 2011

Charming

is this week's theme for Dezinaworld's Spot Prize Challenge and I made this.
I think this lady is fairly charming-do you?
I also think this is kind of Vintage-y
Do you?
Well, no mind , I've going to submit this for this week's challenge over at
So there.

Oh yeah, in my continueing mission to identify the sources of the elements I use in the stuff I make:
The background is by Catherine Designs, the charming lady is by Dezinaworld, the hot-to-trot dude is from Sum of All Crafts, the couch is from Deviant Art.  I must apologize, I can't tell you where I got the old-fashioned elements such as the suitcase (which is packed with sheer negligees, BTW), the fan and the screen.  Just somewhere on the 'Net.

Have a funny weekend, everyone!

12 comments:

  1. Hi My lovely friend, yes it certainly is charming, so is the guy, and yep i would say it has a vintage look too.
    beautifully collaged and thank you so much for entering it for the challenge this week. i love it !
    Hugs June

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely vintage, love your take on the challenge..another well done project my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Electra,
    Oh yes, she is definitely charming and so is this piece!!! I hope you will have a wonderful weekend and thanks so much for coming to visit my blog....Your work is very special!!!
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a perfect entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a Gorgeous piece of art!!!Have A Beautiful Day!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an intriguing scene you've created. I love her red shoes! We're glad you shared it with us at Three Muses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOPS --- forgot where I was. Thank you for sharing at Take A Word!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just wonderful! Love the saying! Great work!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! The detail in this collage is simply amazing. I love the vibrant colours and the richness of textures.

    A fantastic piece of art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it is totally charming and a lovely composition.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is gorgeous and certainly is totally charming - love it!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!