Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday Fill Ins

And...here we go!


1. New experiences and possibilities _sometimes intimidate me, but I always go for it._.


2. _Things took an_ unexpected turn on a daily walk _yesterday_.


3. I'm looking forward to _the long weekend_.


4. _My mother would _ never have imagined.

5. Try to find _people who will be honest with you_.


6. _My humour_ is what's extraordinary about me.


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to  meeting friends in another town_, tomorrow my plans include _a long overdue haircut_ and Sunday, I want to _work in my studio_!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Electra!
    You are one of the winners of my OWOH Giveaway Here , please can you email me your addy, so that I can get your goodies in the mail asap :)
    Thanks
    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Long-haired friend..... hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing the Fill Ins! How about coming to read my answers over at The Philosophy of Chairs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, look you won a prize -congrats on that, Electra!

    I hope that you get to accomplish all that you are trying to do this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!