Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Banner Holiday

This is for the current challenge at
The Belles have invited us to create a Christmas card which is based (however loosely) on their
NEW IMPROVED
(not that there was anything wrong with the old one)
blog banner.
That means, dear friends, that to play along, you must skip on over there to look at their banner.
So,
get skipping!

This is digital, BTW.
Elements used are by Genny Nystrom, Elisha Barnett, Emeto Designs, and JM Designs.

Oh right, you're not reading this, you're skipping over to 

8 comments:

  1. love the size of that coffee cup...that girl will never sleep...I think I need some of that right about now..I am off to do my jingle belles right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also in love with the giant red cup! That's about my coffee intake for the day as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage image with that great big red coffee cup ... how fun ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how ♥COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL♥ is that??!?! love that it's all digi... looooooove the combination (& impressively seamless layering!) of the images! *LOVE* that you've combined cutting edge technology with victoriana! :) and really realllllllllly love that it perfectly uses the inspiration of our banner to make something 100% uniquely ♥ELECTRA♥!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Jingle Belles...cute take on the theme! Thanks for sharing.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fed Lucy, she was STARVING!!!! This is really sweet. I love the idea of using the candy bar to insert a sentiment! I also love that sketchy present! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful collage Electra!
    So stunning!
    Thank you so very for your sweet comments! They are so gooooood for me!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha! Bring on the java! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!