Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Butterflies and Fairies

Are you Soartful?
Do you love butterflies and fairies?
Or the colours yellow, orange and turquoise?
Of course you do!
That's the challenge at
this week.
All you need to do is toddle on over there to see the inspiration the talented 
Design Team have done for you and go for it!
Then post your link in the comments so we can all see what you've created.

Easy-Peasy!

I hope you'll join us!

Thanks to Christine Honsinger, Amanda Frijo-Tobin, TY Julia,
Kitch Garden, and Kim Klassen.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely, colourful collage you have created, Electra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this creation is sooo much fun...love the sparkle in that tree and your little cupie girl is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of flutterbys and even birds with crowns, Electra! Beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is marvelous, I just love the face on the little girl. She reminds me of paper dolls from my childhood. You are so talented. I just want to say thank you for following my blog, I am looking forward to becoming blogging friends and sharing ideas. Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Electra, this collage contains 2 of my favorite things in the world - butterflies and fairies. My evening is now complete. ;-) I hope you are having a lovely weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic example for us, Electra. The colors are bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!