Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Typography

Do you know what that is?
Typography

THIS
is Typography
(well, from a beginner, anyways)

It was created using some of the new collage sheets from

I and the other members of the Design Team


Marja
Sim
Wendy
and
Kaylene


are having lots of fun creating masterpieces (hah!)
with this new (to me) type of art.

Here's another one I tried,
 I hope you will visit the other member of the Design Team to see what they have done, 
and perhaps you will be inspired to get some of Rian's new collage sheets
 and create some TYPOGRAPHY of your own!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Electra this are beautiful typographies. Beautiful work.
    Lovely greet and nice Sunday
    Marja

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I sayed, You've got it in you LOL. That second one rocks Patti !!! Thanks hun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What strong designs, love them. Bravo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!