Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Art With No Boundaries

I haven't posted for quite a while.
Been sick with a cold and have been trying to sleep it away.
However, I do have a bunch of Halloween art that I've made 
and time is running out to post it!
The first is a piece I've done for
This wasn't easy to photograph, but I've done the best I could.
I tried to make something scary...
but not TOO scary
If you know me at all, you'll know that I am 
TERRIFIED
of spiders.
So, I used a purple spider made out of Christmas bells.
 It's behind the creepy butterfly.
I could handle that spider.
And of course it needed to light up for nighttime...
and finally, 
What's Halloween without a little
sparkle?
The skeletons are an earring I bought is some Loonie store.  
It's not like I would wear it.
So are you scared?

I hope so.

There is an abundance of creepy creations at
If you're not a sissy, be sure to visit.

And thanks for stopping by here!

2 comments:

  1. totally, absolutely and positively awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! The detailing in your Halloween shadow box is just amazing, Electra. Blesssings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!