Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

So Sad

It's the last card challenge for my favorite Belles at
sniff, sniff
until next year, of course

I'll miss them.
but I have addressed and mailed all my cards!!
  For my last card, for the "figgy pudding" theme,
I used some old images from years ago when I belonged to the Hug Club.  
That's when I was starting to learn scrapbooking.

I guess I should say thank you to them.
Thank you Hug Club.

And thank you Jingle Belles for all the fun prompts and for helping 
me get all my Christmas done on time this year!!

You ladies definitely rock!!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, those images are PERFECT for our xmas feast, and i love how you've grounded everything with just a bit of black-- and a bit of sparkle-- to make it all the sweeter!

    speaking of ♥SWEET♥ (not to mention impressive!!!) all your cards are mail-ready?! duuuuuuuuuude!!! it's YOU who rock!!! (that's what i'm doin' this weekend... ya couldn't be bribed with cocoa, could ya??!?!?!) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, she's wearing a hat, too. She looks so jolly and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!