Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Single Flower with a Minimalist Design

We have wonderful news at
Please help me welcome our friend
to our Design Team!

You are going to love her style of creativity, if you don't already.
And she has given us a brand new challenge theme to work
for the month of September:
 A Single Flower with a Minimalist Design
 credits:  Sissy Sparrows, Jagged Touch Studios, Tangie Baxter

Please come on over to see what the rest of the Design Team 
has created to inspire you and remember to always



5 comments:

  1. Love red, green and black together, and especially the way you have used them. I am so glad that Sheila77 has joined your Soartful Team. Her blogs give me great pleasure since I started following Orange Esmeralda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that great welcome, I'm so happy to be at Soartful. Your Single Flower is just perfect Electra-minimalist. I love your quote too, with its varied arty letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really something. I love the flower and the quote is great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful inspiration piece, Electra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very happy to be playing along with your great challenge for the first time.
    What you created is lovely and inspiring!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!