Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Boo!

Challenge #166 at
is
BOO!
So into my Halloween drawer I went...
And since  October 31st is pretty much my favoritest holiday of all,
I was thrilled (get it, thrilled?, mwahahahaha....)
by this thrilling theme.
I made ATC's,
Well, I actually made them for a swap, but what the hey,
Boo is Boo, right?


Did I mention I have a Halloween drawer?
Oh, I did?
Well, never mind that, this is
just the beginning.
You have until Saturday, October 5th 
to link up with us 
and that gives you
plenty of time to make something scary
and still put your parka 
over your Halloween costume 
(if you're Canadian) 
and get out there with a pillowcase
just begging to be filled with sugary goodness.  

See you there!

5 comments:

  1. What a marvelous series of Halloween inspired ATC's. The recipients will be thrilled to get any of these wonderfully crafted and very detailed cards. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! and I really love your enthusiasm and delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are marvelous. LOVE those little blue trick or treaters. I have a Halloween bin too. I just love Halloween too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Halloween drawer! I was going to say I particularly liked the witch one, but then I went back and discovered I love them all equally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them all, but I have to save my biggest grin for the Chat Noir...his big brother is on my wall glaring down at me as I write this. Wish I was part of your swap....they're wonderful. I'm going to have to rethink my entire ATC making mojo now....and a Halloween drawer? Really? I clearly have a l-o-n-g way to go...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!