Total Pageviews

Friday, March 7, 2014

Abstract Flower

I started with this:
added three of Bonnie's gorgeous textures:
Old Ornate Linen,
Happy Day,
French Script Parchment
Played with filters and blending modes and came up with this:
I finished it off with an overlay by Tangie Baxter

I REALLTY encourage you to go over to Bonnie Zeiman's site and
 check out not only her beautiful textures, but the 
amazing artwork there this week!
It's an explasion of joyous colour!

Thanks for coming by,
I always love to see you here!

9 comments:

  1. Great work, Electra. Love the treatment you have given the flower and webs! I'd love to see another version of the same image with a bit less texture so your lovely work on the flower stands out more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have framed the image with the same colours as the petals of the thistle. Your image definitely caught my eye in the gallery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful thistle caught my eye too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your beautiful thistle caught my eye too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning. The thumbnail is what caught my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous shot, Electra! I love how you textured it - nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh WOW WOW WOW!!!! you had fun and what a BEautimous result!! enJOYed visiting and sending you great JOY, too, Electra!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors and what you've done with your photo. As with some other comments, your photo caught my eye right away in the gallery. Very nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful piece. Your starting point subject was pretty cool in itself and the edit you gave it turned it into a truly artistic piece of photo art.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!