Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Challenge # 178 at the Order!!

Poobah Chat Noir has challenged us to
create something with a letter of the alphabet:
In her words:
 A is for Aphrodite (or apple, or arachnid...)  Use your favourite letters of the alphabet.
(please don't use arachnid or anything like that, I have a spider phobia)

So I went with B for Blackbird:
credits:  Rebecca McMeen, Rian Designs, Pink Lotty and Holliewood Studios

My blackbirds are also for this week's
Take A Word challenge

My second piece is in honour of the letter "E"
(I feel like I am on Sesame Street)

E is for Easter




 credits:  Gecko Galz and Lisa's Altered Art

You have ntil March 23rd to link up with us at
The Order of the Opus Gluei


You know us,
Anything goes.
Just time it into a letter of the alphabet.

We look forward to visiting you and seeing your creations!





10 comments:

  1. I love each one!!
    Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun collages! Great job on them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't find a comment box after the blackbird piece (which is fantastic) so I'm commenting here. Enjoyed the Easter pieces as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they're all fabulous, Patty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy girl, Electra, love your whimsical blackbird piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've gone plum crazy making collages! How wonderful! Thankfully, the bunnies don't have any wings. Then I'd have to wonder what you had in your tea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards! Love all of them. TAW's blackbirds are dressed so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are all so great! the blackbirds dresses are so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha! Busy, fantastic, talented, crazy and delicious girl you are my friend!
    I love all of them, and the blackbirds are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful collection you've made here! I love your blackbirds! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!