Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Challenge #181 - Eggs

It's Easter this month at
Unfortunately, where I live, it's more like
CHREASTER.
As in Merry Chreaster, is it ever going to stop snowing here?????

Anyways...
Poobah Deena has challenged us create something
to do with
EGGS.
Eggs to eat, eggs to share, eggs to colour
Eggstravaganzas made out of paper, chocolate or for that matter,
Papier mache!

You decide.

Please link your Easter project up with us in the comments 
and we will come by to say hi!

credits for my piece:  
Hidden vintage Studios, Cajoline, Cryztal Rain,
Berna Datema, Rebecca McMeen

Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely, fun work. Great work.
    Happy Easter to you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I so wish I understood digi things........I'm stuck (mostly literally) on paper. One day I'm comin over for lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to tell you that while I'm cruising through your posts, you are doing some amazing things. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!