Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Butterflies

I actually wanted to make two big prints to fit a couple of photo frames I have.
I found them when I was dusting my bedroon.
I don't often dust my bedroon.
Well, actually, the dust was so think, it was more like WASHING my bedroom.
What can I say?

So the first, I made with this week's theme at
Take a Word  in mind.
The second just goes with it, cus there are two frames.

I hope your summer is awesome, 
I haven't been around much and next week, I leave town
(and work!)
Yay!

The second doesn't have butterflies,
but it's a set, so you have to see it.
 (Don't look if you are a purist, the theme after all is Butterflies)
 Thanks for stopping by, see you soon!

credits:  Holliewood Studios, Rebecca McMeen, Crystal Rainz, 
DawnInskip, Kimeric Creations, and Pink Lotty

11 comments:

  1. I love your charming ladies amidst all the riot of color, Patti. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your two colorful vibrant motivating pieces! It's amazing how you combine zillions of elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous pieces to make a set! have a great holiday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. your colorful pieces are pure delight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rich and colourful. Lady is a beauty and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these colors and both of those ladies are super.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazingly colourful, complex and rich with words to live by. Terrific art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are fabulous! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very colorful and joyful my friend!
    They look great without dust! Hahaha! :D

    (What do you think about the swap of the girl riding a fish please?)
    Hugs from Sim.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow wow wow, these are such wonderful and vibrant mixed media creations with wonderful messages. Just adore the colours.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!