Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Shopping My Jingle Belles Stash

The challenge at
right now is to create a Christmas card
using supplies that are over a year old.
Easy Peasey.
I have supplies over 10 years old, I'll bet.
The theme song of a scrapbooker...

What on this card is over a year old?
Well, let's see...
EVERYTHING!!!
The Belles at
have teamed up with 
for this one, and there are goodies available
for one lucky player!

So I will see you over there!

Thanks for stopping by,
you know I love it when you visit.

7 comments:

  1. Way to give those vintage paper crafting supplies a creative home ... love your trio of trees ... so very glad you shopped your stash with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so festive and I love the fun trio of trees.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that each tree is uniquely different from the others!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, the trees are adorable and the background for them is perfect! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. well OF COURSE you can make an utterly amazing card using ONLY older stash b/c *YOU* are the awesome miss electra! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us at JINGLE BELLES this fortnight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a terrific Christmas-happy card, love each of the three trees. No, don't stop shopping for more stash, why would anyone want to do that? hahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!