Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Challenge #203 - Need a Little Vacation?

Today Poobah Deena has invited us to create something with the theme
"Warm Weather or Vacation" in mind, over at

That's because as we speak she is laying in the sun 
somewhere other than her hometown WINTERPEG, 
which is suffering from the dreaded typical brittley-cold
Canadian Winter.
(Lucky woman)
I pulled out some pics from my trip last year to Kawaai,
which was in truth,
a disappointment from start to finish due to a 
rare monsoon that hit the day I was there.

The good news is, in 48,
(count 'em, 48!)
days I return.
Hah!
So it was good to go through my album and get
psyched up.

 These pics were taken on (and above) the island of Ohau,
I should mention, just in case you think
I don't know what a monsoon is
and am complaining unjustifiably.

This was the GOOD part of that trip.

We hope you fly over to join in our challenge at
You have until March 7th
to link up your warm weather projects with us in the comments.

We look forward to seeing what you create!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!