Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

May Garden

of dreams at
this month!
Well, granted, the month is almost over, but
that won't keep me from showing you my projects for May!






If you have been coming to visit me for a while now, you know that 
I have a free stamp for this month for you.  Here it is;
and here is something I made with it to
help get your creative juices flowing...


I placed the stamp over a background from the Flower Power PaperPak,
Then between those two layers, I placed another paper from the same PaperPak.
I erased everything on that paper that wasn't her nightgown;
I did the same thing with another paper for the baby's dress.
Using PSE13, I placed a transparent layer behind the stamp.
On that layer I just painted the colours I wanted, using a simple digital brush.
I placed the whole concoction over top of the same paper I used for the baby's dress.
I finished it with some roses and a border that I had in my
vast digital stash and a piece of wordart from 
the Gecko Galz All You Need Digital Stamp Set

Reminder:  If you haven't already, you still have time
to link up for the May Garden of Dreams Customer Challenge.

This is my project, using all Gecko Galz elements:
You can find all the deets here: Gecko Galz

Everything I used for all of my projects this month can be found

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today, 
I always like when you stop by and say HI!

3 comments:

  1. These are all very lovely Patti!! Balance is my favorite!! Great work with your Gecko stamp-I love that and thank you so much for the freebie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Electra, just had a little catch up on your latest creativity, all fabulous, and I love these gorgeous girly pages.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Electra, just had a little catch up on your latest creativity, all fabulous, and I love these gorgeous girly pages.
    Hugs, Avril xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!