Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Spots, Splashes and Dots

I have just the coolest honour EVAH today
to share with you.
I am lucky enough to be the guest designer at

Isn't that awesome?!
(I am just tickled pink)
and our theme this week is
you guessed it  Spots, Splashes and Dots
all of which I happen to love using in my art! 
I made a banner and it is REALLY HARD
getting a decent picture of the whole thing.
I hung it on my fireplace.
(Hoping that will appease the snow gods to not give us that one
last nasty blast before summer like they usually do.)

OK, crummy photo, is this better?

Aw heck, here are the individual pennants:





credits:  the girls are by Rebecca McMeen and the quotes are by Angie Briggs

BUT the backgrounds are all my own.

I really hope you join us at
cus they really go have fun challenges

And I will let you know if the snow gods are appeased.

And thank Try It On Tuesday, for putting up with me!

Thanks for coming by!

15 comments:

  1. This is fantastic. I don't know which one I love the best, but those girls are really cute and I just LOVE dots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a masterpiece! Congrats on the new gig as well, they are lucky to have you and your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sis stunning with such a wonderful array of colours and images. Great to have you as guest designer for this challenge

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing project wow! I am impressed!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic project, so pleased to have you with us at TIOT this time round. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing project dear Electra! Love the banner!So good to have you as GD with us at TioT this time.
    oxo Lula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to have you as our GD at TioT. Your project is wonderful.
    Hugs ❤
    Sirkka

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally stunning pennants, Electra! The textures and combination of colours are fabulous! Love the super girls, especyally their clothes... cute look!
    Thank you for being our Guest Designer for this challenge. Mar xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's great to see the whole banner Electra, Love it, so bright and cheerful and those girls are so sweet.
    Lovely to have you join us as our Guest Designer for this challenge.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a stunning banner, so bright and colourful. Love the little girl images and all the details. Thank you for being our Guest Designer at TioT's for this challenge.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great banner with these really marvellous pennants, Electra!
    Hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete
  12. Patti!
    This is out of this world beautiful!!Your textures,marks and colors are totally yummyness!! and congrats on the coolest thing EVAH-guest designer!! ")

    ReplyDelete
  13. Truly amazing project! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. a super theme and gorgeous banner!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!