Total Pageviews

Monday, March 2, 2009


It's a good morning today, not too cold. Speaking of cold however, I do have another one. Yuk. This is my first attempt to post each day before I go to work. As always, I feel a step behind the times, wondering the point of telling everyone the minutiae of my life, heck, some days I'm not even that interested, can't imagine why anyone else would be. But people Blog now. and so shall I. I see it as a form of journalling.....I got lots done this weekend, finished two albums, planned my Bliss page and album. I ordered a ton of photos from the Cuba trip, will need to pull something together for the Okotoks Crop in two weeks. I also started a canvas-Betty Boop-but the gel medium I bought from Michaels is hard, unusable. I'll have to exchange it. So I couldn't do the transfer as planned. That's the next step for the canvas, it was frustrating to not be able to go ahead with it, when I was geared up for it. I downloaded Alienskins too, three plug-ins that once I learn how to use properly, will be awesome for photo-editing. I stayed up way too late playing with them. Oh well, it's always nice to have something new to learn. OK, it's time, I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!