Total Pageviews

Friday, March 13, 2009

Looking forward to FRIDAY! today. It's been a long week. Yesterday we learned we've lost some significant funding and will have to lay people off. God, I don't want to do this. There is so much associated with this news, not just layoffs, although that's bad enough. I need to stop worrying about it. Worry won't change anything. I have a massage today, yippee. Long overdue. And after that (or before that, if I can get out early) I want to check out two art exhibitions. A treat for myself today.
I think I'm ready for the Okotoks crop tomorrow, would like to do some sewing on my pages tonight, that's about it. Then on Sunday, I can do my taxes. Not something I want to do, but a necessary evil. And besides, it only takes less than an hour, so I should just do it. Do it and be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!