Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Writing from work, had a challenging drive in today. When sitting in traffic I tried to meditate on Desiderata. You know, "Go placidly amidst the noise and haste and remember what peace there may be in silence." Between deeply spiritual thoughts on that, I screamed obscenities at the drivers who cut me off. Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, I only screamed at the 11th person and on from there. Why don't people at least wave and thank you for letting them almost take your front end off? I have to admit, I did fantasize at one point just gunning my turbo-charged engine and plowing into the side of the last jerk who made me slam on my brakes. Not exactly going placidly, I guess, am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!