Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 14, 2009


Hey, does anyone know what's up with Google? why don't I get my history when I type in the first few letters of where I want to go? Instead, I get all this useless crap that is someone else's idea of what I MIGHT be interested in. I thought maybe I had accidentally installed the Google toolbar, but nope, it's not there. Is this more Big Brother?
This LO, by the way is done from a newspaper article I cut out, let's see, over 20 years ago. I scanned it and did a digital piece. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and it does represent the BEST memories. We had so much fun, if you look real close you can see me down there in the crowd, under the fireworks, partying hearty. Look REAL close now. :-)

Had a good long weekend, K & I scrubbed the house from top to bottom. It feels so much better in here... now I can concentrate on my art. It's almost bedtime, but I think I shall stamp and emboss something on a piece of lime-green foil I have. Come to think of it, I have some lime-green embossing powder. Oh! Cool! gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!