Total Pageviews

Friday, April 17, 2009

I hear she's working on something new, have you heard anything?


I've been staying up (too) late working on my art journal and the metal box to keep it in this week. I love it. Stippled various paint and glitter to cover, made a dancer-paper doll, did some mosaic work on one side and shredded some strips of a patterned paper and laid them on top. Added one of the polymer clay flowers I made to finish and a lovely shabby flower from SugarJen's tutorial on A Year of Color.

Then of course that process led to another altered art page on which I wove the remaining strips of paper onto a page which I embellished with glimmer mist and a tulle flower. Am I ever going to get back to working on Cuba? Likely the Americans will be there before I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!