Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things I love

I've been thinking about my favorite things. What are they and what do they say about me? My top 5 are massages, the library, construction sites, my bed and eating out. Well, let's see, I like to relax and sleep, read and go out to dinner. But construction sites? Not only construction sites, but any big plants like cement factories, automobile manufacturing plants, even the rebar mill not far from here. I love them all. I wonder if there is a travelling group which visits great big places which do great big things on their summer vacation? Maybe not.
But if there is, I should join. Absolutely, I should join.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for palying along with scrapjacked! love the layout it is awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for jacking, love the circles! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!