Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 12, 2009


Fabulocity. I just heard a woman on TV use that word in a prayer. Huh? I'm not sure how that fits into praying for knowledge of His will for us and the power to carry that out. Once, many years ago, my car wouldn't start and a girlfriend and I had been hoping to go to a dance. So, just because we'd heard somewhere that "prayer works", we decided to try it. We held hands and said "Dear God, please get our car going. Thank you."
Well, not a moment later a couple of young man came up to us as we stood on the sidewalk, waiting for our miracle and asked us if we needed help. Oh yes! we cried, and explained to them our dilemma. And wonder of wonders, they got the car going! Praise the Lord!
Then they drove off with it.
Since that moment, I have never prayed for anything specific, least of all Fabulocity.
It's just TOO risky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!