Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I love hats


One of the Red Hatters and I decided to celebrate our birthdays this month by going go karting. do ya think anyone will join us???? What a bunch of jam tarts. :-(
I signed up for a class at the College of Art & Design, FELTMAKING. I am SO excited. It's something I've wanted to do for ages, but never got around to. Now I shall.
The renos are going well at work, everyone is pitching in and helping. I need to plan a trip to Drum and Bowden and it looks like I'll need to go to the Max as well. At least if I go to Edmonton, I can visit Treasured Memories. That's my FAVORITE scrapbooking store in the whole wide world. And I've been to a lot, trust me. Never did find one in Thailand or Manhattan though.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday. I'd have gone go carting with you. Sounds like a lot of fun. Love the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday - albeit a little late - it looks like your trip was fun! I love hats too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!