Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hardcore







I fell asleep when I got home. Not just asleep, but REALLY asleep. and so now I feel like I've not accomplished much. Well, anything, actually.


I was busy last night, did a few LO's and so posted three this evening. I had planned to go out this evening, but there's always tomorrow. Fortunately, I didn't have to make any supper, as I never ate my

sandwich at work and so had that to gobble when I finally did get up.

I hate Microsoft. I hate Windows. I don't hate a lot but I hate that. tonight it would let me sign into my own blog, for crying out loud. so I ended up spending about an hour trying to change the oh-so-annoying settings and in the end, wasn't able to change much of anything. I thought it was annoying BEFORE, but now it's updated itself and blocks me from doing the most basic stuff and asks me about programs that I've used almost daily for YEARS. I hate Microsoft. I hate Windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!