Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Arnold gets into the Christmas Spirit



Yes, that is a cat. Not a happy cat, but a cat, nonetheless. Makes you kind of feel all warm and fuzzy, doesn't it? First, Arnold, tried to open the wrapped gifts, by stripping the paper off with his evil little claws. Then he thought he could hide from the yelling humans, by sticking his head between a few gifts, even though his butt was left out in the open. "If I can't see you, you can't see me!" meow, meow.
We got him back though. Go ahead, which is your favorite, the elf or the reindeer with the droopy antlers? You decide. I've made my choice. It's the picture I have in my mind of his striped bright orange behind, with it's twitching bright orange tail, sticking out from a couple of parcels. Smart cat, that Arnold.

3 comments:

  1. Arnold is adorable and very tolerant - I tried to get a Mrs. Claus hat on Emma and nearly required a transfusion (only kidding, but she HATED me even trying). He seems to enjoy being a reindeer as that is the photo where he appears to be smiling! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payback is a b!tch Arnold. hehehehe Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arnold is not MY cat, I might add. MY cat hisses and claws at me if I even look at her in a way she doesn't think is appropriate. That's why we did it to Arnold. He's still a kitten and doesn't know he can be evil yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!