Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

three more sleeps


I ate chocolate for breakfast. That's what we do at Christmas, we get chocolates and candies and cookies as gifts and there they are on the desk. It's brutal, brutal, I tell ya! I don't know how they expect me to get any work done when I'm bouncing off the walls all morning and then nodding off at my desk right after that. It's sadistic. One of the PO's gave us a box of oranges (she explained for those who don't eat chocolate) and I said, Oh, I don't think there are any of THOSE here. We gave the oranges to the men. Really, we're saving them from a life of chocolate-indused debaucharie. We're very thoughtful, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. You are speaking my language, girl! Chocolate, the unnamed additional food group on the nutritional pyramid! How kind of you to save the men, doggone it you are selfless! lol

    Hugs from the USA (East Coasties)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and chocolate...it's what's for breakfast (and snack, and 11'es, and lunch, and snack, and dinner, and snack)....nom nom nom

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!