Total Pageviews

Monday, December 28, 2009

Back to work tomorrow


But what a wonderful day I've had! I told myself I WILL complete the scrapbook pages from our summer vacation before I go to Palm Springs on the 22nd. That doesn't give me much time, really, but I can do it if I don't eat or sleep or use the bathroom. I can do it.
Along those lines, I have scrapbooked all day. It's after nine and I just now made supper and ate. I've gotten a lot done, and my back is seizing up from standing for 18 hours, but I'm happy! I was procrastinating last night by doing some digital LO's and this is one of them. I really like it. That's the house next door to the house where I work. Winter is pretty, when it's not obscenely cold. More often than not, it IS obscenely cold, so I'll take anything I can get that's above zero. Even if it isn't pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!