Saturday, January 16, 2010
Friday, on Saturday Fill ins
1. The lesson I learned yesterday was that Creator has a plan and sometiomes I need to wait until he has all the furniture arranged.
2. Fights sometimes break out where friends and family meet.
3. All these years I thought I would never get old.
4. My parents were terrified when I arrived.
5. The truth is there is a god and I'm not it.
6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to scrapbooking, which is exactly what I did, tomorrow my plans include going to the Scrapyard to pick up my CHA pass for Anaheim, and Sunday, I want to finish my summer vacation scrapbook pages, before I leave for my next trip in 8 more sleeps.