Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Dessert


For this swap, we had to make an ATC with the theme: Dessert. Pretty straight-forward, except I kept getting hungry while I was making it and had to take snack-breaks. The background is some glittery paper with various and sundry sweets all over it (from my stash), I stamped the edges in purple, the spoon is cut from some more paper from my stash, the waitress is from the Internet. Her wings and the words are from Lisa's Altered Art and the yummy confection is by Freubel Oh yeah, there's a crystal cherry on top of the dessert. Looks good enough to eat, eh?

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic. That chick reminds me of a lunch lady from school....very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - she's hilarious! No, she wasn't the lunch lady, I think she was a nun from my elementary school...Sister Mary Purgatory....

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab! LOVE the waitress, and of course love your ever-present humor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are the three magic words in your post?????

    From my stash.

    It gives me a real cosy, all is well in the world feeling.
    In fact it would be a good name for a crafting blog.

    I love all your recent ATC's but this one is my favourite or maybe Mrs Gates...hmm... nope this one!

    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your details are fabulous. Dahling.
    She is so funny. I think I need to go get a snack now...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!