Total Pageviews

Monday, October 11, 2010

Boil, Bubble, Toil and Trouble

The Order of the Opus Gluei is in a Halloween mood this week.  this works really well for me as I've been on a Halloween binge.  Not that I'm eating candy.  Nope, just making Halloweeny-type stuff.  We were given this recipe: 3 triangles, a circle, 1 half-circle and some embellishments.
And this is what I concocted:
And for dessert:

All images are by Lisa's Altered Art.
Now go get in a scary frame of mind and join the fun at The Order of the Opus Gluei.

5 comments:

  1. Well, you've been one busy Chiquita while I've been gone, and being the lazy person that I am, I'm just going to leave a comment on this post. It's all gorgeous, girlfriend, I'm totally in awe of your uber talent. The pics of your daughter at Waterton were just hilarious AND gorgeous. That was so cool. Ok, now I have to go rest after taking in all the spectacular art you've made....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these, Electra! Those pumpkin images totally remind me of the decorations my mom used to hang every October! And those cute little witches-- you have to know they're plotting something, probably candy-related! That's what I'm plotting, too, so I can relate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely phenomenal! You have take that simple recipe and made it into something so fabulous I can't even stand it! I love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have made OPUS GLUEI proud and somewhat humbled by this submission. Both of these are flippin' awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit. I really appreciate it!